Look at all the things you have been through in your life. Since the day of your birth to this day, you have been through some crushing seasons. Some seasons have been so dark that you wondered if you were going to come out alive, but you fought for your life. Some trials almost made you lose your mind but you fought to get your mind back. Some battles left you feeling all alone but Jesus was there to be that very present friend to lean on. Some wars you fought left you with a limp but you still got up and kept going.
Don’t you see how strong you are? Can’t you see you are a fighter?
I’m here to tell you, though you came out with bruises and scars, well done soldier, well done warrior
- you made it through that anxiety and panic attack.
- You stayed strong through that challenging battle.
- You fought a good fight even when the odds were against you.
- You survived that depression that almost took you out.
- You kept it together even though inside you were falling apart.
Look at you, you look so beautiful, so fresh, so strong, so full of life. You survived it all and Praise God you do not look like what you have been through!
▪️You are more than and conqueror (Romans 8:37)
▪️You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Philippians 4:13)
▪️Well done good and faithful servant (Matthew 25:21-23)